Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Clydiebunny Sets Out

I took a break from the blog for awhile, because I didn't want to write this post.

Clyde passed away in December. She had aggressive lymphoma and we made the hard decision to put her to sleep.

My poor, tired girl.
We miss her so much.


I have a lot to say about Clyde, but so far I haven't found words to adequately express how wonderful she was and how much we loved her.


Right to the very end, she spent her life loving us. We are so thankful for her, for the way she looked after us.

Heart to heart.
I believe she has gone home to the greatest love, the one we will all return to in the end.

I hope, someday, when my time comes, I will meet her again in that happy place, in the bosom of the One who sent her here.

And my heart says:

Thank you God for the ones who love us with everything they have. Thank you God for Clyde.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Riley will receive it and it should appear on the blog shortly.

Peace to you!
The Beet Ranch Crew